Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club
Welcomes All Hikers, Walkers, and Ramblers
The purpose of the Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club is:
- To stimulate interest in hiking and related outdoor activities and natural history.
- To study flora and fauna in their natural habitats.
- To organize weekly hikes, walks and rambles (except in July and August), according to member's capabilities.
- The Club is affiliated with BC Nature and Nature Canada.
- The activities are announced in the Driftwood on the last Wednesday of each month and on the website. Calendar of Events
- Persons who are not members of the Club or the Federation of BC Naturalists (FBCN)/BCNature may participate in a maximum of three (3) field trips during the Club's year.
- Non-members must complete and sign a Visitor Waiver on each occasion. Membership & Forms
- The monthly Trail and Nature presentations are open to the public.
Club activities take a break over the summer. Activities resume with the Blackberry Festival on September 8.
If a Tuesday activity is cancelled due to weather or other reason, we will try to email the group before 9:00 am Tuesday at the latest.