2015 B.C. Nature Annual General Meeting and Conference
The Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club has the honour to host the 2015 AGM and Conference of B.C. Nature on May 7-10.
For details and the conference registration form, please go to our "BC Nature AGM" section. BC Nature AGM and Conference
Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club
Welcomes All Hikers, Walkers, and Ramblers
It's time to renew your club membership. Membership Form
The purpose of the Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club is:
- To stimulate interest in hiking and related outdoor activities and natural history.
- To study flora and fauna in their natural habitats.
- To organize weekly hikes, walks and rambles (except in July and August), according to member's capabilities.
- The Club is affiliated with BC Nature and Nature Canada.
- The activities are announced in the Driftwood on the last Wednesday of each month and on the website. Calendar of Events
- Persons who are not members of the Club or the Federation of BC Naturalists (FBCN)/BCNature may participate in a maximum of three (3) field trips during the Club's year.
- Non-members must complete and sign a Visitor Waiver on each occasion. Membership & Forms
- The monthly Trail and Nature presentations are open to the public.
If a Tuesday activity is cancelled due to weather or other reason, we will try to email the group before 9:00 am Tuesday at the latest.
Christmas Luncheon Dec 9
Members are invited to enjoy our Christmas Luncheon at Calvin's Bistro. Tickets $30 will be available from Nov 15 to Dec 6 noon at Soapworks. The menu is spectacular with choices for appetizers, main course and deserts. Menu and Information